Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let the Stress Cooking Begin!

A favorite blogger of mine asked the question "How do you survive the winter?" 

The answer in this blogger's world is simple, and the same answer for how do you survive boards? How do you get through finals week? or how do you live?

I Stress Bake - to the demise of the neighbors' waistlines, I cook and bake everything in times of stress. Especially when the weather inhibits outside activities like running, cycling or existing - thanks Missouri winds.

For the next couple of weeks while we bunker down for the worst of the winter weather and the worst waiting period of my life - taking about you match day - follow along as I proceed to cook, bake, broil, baste and flambé everything in my path.

Phil Hall, if you're out there - this one's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment